Monday, January 19, 2009

Home again!

Hey all, its been a while.

We have been back home for months, we rather fearful of my losing my job at the School due to budget cuts, I am scrambling to actually get another part time job I was asked to take with the US Census Bureau. They are a little concerned that I might be Law Enforcement due to my activities with various cyber-defence and forensics orgs. I hope I can straiten this out because I really need more work and very soon!

The good news!

The car is fixed, finally! I had the diagnosis correct (MAP sensor) but was rather nervous about dropping say $500 I didn't really have into the repair and not actually fix it. I wasn't getting the error codes from the computers because ...

The BULB was burnt out?? How embarrassing, but I got a certified tech to give it a once over and it runs like a champ! now all I have to do is keep it that way. Now lets see if I can get the silly thing to get over 60 MPG.

For those of you who know me well, you know I had very bad luck with "the big cancer org", they were very nasty and abusive. I found, what looks like a very good support org http://oralcancersupport.org.

They seem to appreciate the pranks I pulled on the medical staff and see humor as important as I do, no matter what monster you are jousting with. Check the "MY PICS" link at the top of the page to see pics of the 2 biggest pranks I pulled. Watch for MORE, the best one is yet to come!

No comments: